- MarsFire 3100mAh 3.7V 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery With PCB.
- Capacity: 3100mAh.
- Voltage: 3.7V.
- No memory effect.
- Can be recharged over 500 times.
- Short circuit and over-current protection.
- Low internal resistance.
- Environment friendly: no toxic waste.
- Environmental protection, high-capacity, high temperature, stable performance, small internal resistance, discharge time is long; battery quality and reliable performance, enough power, battery mantle cardboard packaging, when used with high temperature effect.
- Widely applied in Telecommunications, Audio and Video Devices, Information Devices, Electric Bicycles and Miner Lamps.
- weight 99 g
Use Battery General Knowledge:
- 150% new rechargeable battery first, and then re-use. New batteries are generally three to four times to go through the cycle of charge and discharge capacity to the highest value.
- In principle, be used in the order: full > run > full; (Note that rechargeable batteries can not overcharge and over discharge).
- Keep the battery clean and positive and negative, to ensure the normal use and charging.
- Rechargeable batteries are not afraid to use, but the fear of long-term (one year or longer) is not used. That because of the long-term self-discharge and cause the battery to be placed without electricity, resulting in passivation of the internal material, voltage as low as zero volts and can not restore its original capacity, or even unusable.
- Do not use old and new batteries or put together a different state of charge to use, not to capacity, type and brand used together different types of batteries and charging.
- 2 x MarsFire 3100mAh 3.7V 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery With PCB